Are you sick of your emails not being opened?
Or do you simply want to increase your email open rates?
You’re not alone. There are a ton of ”hacks” most people could be using to boost their open rates – but aren’t.
Some of these hacks can be quite technical, even though it takes just a few minutes to set them up. Others are simpler, but may require some patience.
There are basically 4 ways to increase your open rates:
1. Increase deliverability.
If you aren’t taking care of your deliverability, a lot of your emails could be ending up somewhere other than the inbox – for example, to the spam folder. Your autoresponder service, like Aweber or MailChimp, handles most deliverability issues, but there are still a lot of things you could be doing to improve it.
2. Build your list better.
Even if you get someone to sign up to your email list, it doesn’t mean she’s opening or looking forward to your emails. You still have to make sure you give a good first impression, build anticipation and set the right expectations.
3. Increase visibility.
What can you do to stand out in the inbox? For example, are you sending emails at a time when your subscribers are most likely to see and open them?
4. Increase relevancy.
If you can get a message to an audience that wants it, I can almost guarantee your email gets opened. Do you know what your subscribers want to receive from you? And do you know how to turn that knowledge into relevant messages and send them to interested subscribers?
All of these questions (and more) will be answered in this infographic. You’re going to learn technical hacks, copywriting techniques, email marketing best practices and more – all based on studies and experience.
Latest posts by Contributor (see all)
- Why Your Business Should Be Using ‘R’ Data Analysis - September 10, 2016
- Why Your Business Site Needs To Be Responsive - August 26, 2016
- How To Manage Employees Who Are Not Part Of The Team - July 6, 2016
- How To Create An Amazing Mobile User Experience - June 23, 2016
- Google Is Shaking Up The Travel Market - June 16, 2016
- Traditional Product Marketing In The Digital World - April 14, 2016
- Tech Trends In 2016: The Internet Of Everything, Big Data And Cyber Threats - January 19, 2016
- How Customer Feedback Increases Brand Loyalty - December 11, 2015