64 Facebook marketing tactics, organized into eight categories, all focused on what works in social media marketing for 2015. Select one tactic from each category for a possible 4 million different campaigns.
#7 Mine Insights for fan data
#9 Which post has the best reach?
#20 Pinned posts = greater visibility
#28 People engaged fans are most valuable
#40 Hold a contest offering $10 gift certificate toward purchase for everyone who enters
#42 Display a call-to-action on your Facebook page Timeline cover
#49 Reward fans who tag your business
#57 Ads are a must for 2015 to reach more of your fans
Combine these tactics to find your most engaged fans and your most popular posts. Hold a contest targeting those fans, in the format of your most popular posts, and hold a contest around it, offer a gift certificate. Offer a bonus for fans who tag your business and share about the contest. Display a reminder about the contest on your Timeline cover, and consider boosting the post to reach more of your fans.
That’s just one of the four million possibilities you can create from the tactics on the Facebook Marketing infographic from Socialmediaonlineclasses.com.
Latest posts by Contributor (see all)
- Why Your Business Should Be Using ‘R’ Data Analysis - September 10, 2016
- Why Your Business Site Needs To Be Responsive - August 26, 2016
- How To Manage Employees Who Are Not Part Of The Team - July 6, 2016
- How To Create An Amazing Mobile User Experience - June 23, 2016
- Google Is Shaking Up The Travel Market - June 16, 2016
- Traditional Product Marketing In The Digital World - April 14, 2016
- Tech Trends In 2016: The Internet Of Everything, Big Data And Cyber Threats - January 19, 2016
- How Customer Feedback Increases Brand Loyalty - December 11, 2015