Holidays are a great time to engage your social media fans with relevant content and, more importantly, boost you sales. This infographic outlines some of the most important statistics related to consumers’ behavior during a holiday season to help marketers better plan their strategies during some specific dates.
Namely, as revealed in various reports, online purchases and product searches seem to increase during holidays, most notably around Thanksgiving Day and Christmas. This is not only because people are searching for gift ideas for their friends and family, but also because the festive mood encourages them to explore content related to the trending topics.
The infographic also gives some suggestions on how to apply this knowledge in practice, i.e. how to boost your inbound marketing strategy during the holiday season. Of course, the section of the infographic that gives advice on how to make your blog post more appealing to your target audience is certainly useful as a general reference, and not only as a holiday marketing strategy.
Creative Inbound Marketing Ideas by Four Dots
Latest posts by Contributor (see all)
- Why Your Business Should Be Using ‘R’ Data Analysis - September 10, 2016
- Why Your Business Site Needs To Be Responsive - August 26, 2016
- How To Manage Employees Who Are Not Part Of The Team - July 6, 2016
- How To Create An Amazing Mobile User Experience - June 23, 2016
- Google Is Shaking Up The Travel Market - June 16, 2016
- Traditional Product Marketing In The Digital World - April 14, 2016
- Tech Trends In 2016: The Internet Of Everything, Big Data And Cyber Threats - January 19, 2016
- How Customer Feedback Increases Brand Loyalty - December 11, 2015