Everyone is talking about video marketing.
Only few actually do it, despite the fact that it’s one of the most effective channels you can use to boost your business.
Are you thinking that you need a high-class video equipment to start?
Or still not sure if you need to include video content in your marketing strategy or not? Well, do you know that…
- …video traffic will represent 74% of all global traffic in 2017?
- …users spend 88% more time on pages with videos compared to ones without videos?
- …80% of users memorize online video ads?
Hope these numbers will make you grab a cam and start filming your first video right now to get ahead of your competition.
Otherwise, check out this infographic by Texterra to learn other facts about the current state of video marketing and its future.
If numbers in it won’t convince you, then… Nonsense, they will convince anyone.
You can find the original infographic here.
Latest posts by Anna Fox (see all)
- How to Boost Sales with Social Media - February 1, 2017
- How to Monetize Your Social Media Following with Kajabi - January 28, 2017
- 5 of the Best Free Tools for Web Editors - August 9, 2016
- What Happened When I Tried GetResponse For My Online Marketing Campaign - July 26, 2016
- How Startups Can and Should Be Philanthropic - May 26, 2016
- Ways to Reach Out to Existing Clients and Win New Business in 2016 - March 31, 2016
- Video Marketing Stats That Will Make You Grab a Cam Right Now - January 27, 2016
- Comparing Email Marketing Tools / Service Providers - October 22, 2015